with Cathy Scott November 10 to 21, 2018
* optional extension to Hanoi November 22 to 25
We begin this incredible journey through Cambodia and Vietnam in Ho Chi Minh City, the ancient capital. Cruise along the Mekong, visiting rural villages, historic pagodas, local markets and a Buddhist monastery where we will be treated to a special blessing by monks. Indulge your inner adventurer in Siem Reap, exploring the grand temples of Angkor Archeological Park. Extend your journey to explore the magic of Vietnam’s capital, Hanoi and be treated to an exclusive overnight sojourn on board a deluxe Junk in Ha Long Bay.
Your package includes:
- 2 nights in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- 7-night Mekong River Cruise
- 2 nights in Siem Reap
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- Transfers, sightseeing and entrance fees to museums and sites mentioned in itinerary
- Arrival and departure transfers
Price per person cruise only: $5,610.00 based on two sharing based on Category B Cabin and including port charges
Not included: personal expenses, international airfare and taxes, meals not specified, tipping. Single supplement: $2,635.00 Hold your space with a $500 non-refundable deposit.