The cruise of a lifetime aboard the award-winning m/s Paul Gauguin is closer than you think!
SOLD OUT SHIP!
October 19th to 29th, 2022
CANADIAN RESIDENTS SAVE!
Starting at $3,450 USD per person double occupancy.
Based on Category F Stateroom.
Book with Departures and get a $200 pp USD onboard credit!
Join Cathy and Cathy on this once in a lifetime cruise in the beautiful Tahiti islands! Enjoy two full days in the quintessential Pacific paradise of Bora Bora including an exclusive beach on a motu off the coast. Marvel at towering Mount Otemanu and snorkel in sapphire lagoons. We will visit Fakarava, a UNESCO-classified Nature Reserve where experienced divers can descend up to 130 feet to visit a world inhabited by gray sharks, schools of colorful fish, and untouched coral. We will visit Huahine, the "Garden Island," with lush rain forests, dramatic landscapes, and idyllic lagoons.
Designed specifically to glide through the shallow seas of the South Pacific, The Gauguinis the flagship of Paul Gauguin Cruises and a small-ship cruiser’s dream. She delivers travelers to intimate ports inaccessible to larger cruise ships, all the while providing an onboard experience that is nothing short of luxurious. Guests aboard our luxury cruises enjoy spacious suites and staterooms (more than 70% with private balconies), an onboard watersports marina, three dining venues, an extensive spa, and five-star service. Life onboard also reflects the beauty and rich cultural heritage of the islands she calls upon, with a warm, friendly feel, informal setting, and even a beloved troupe of Gauguines and Gauguins—local Tahitians who serve as cruise staff, entertainers, and storytellers.
Check out our beautiful ship here: CLICK HERE!
- Enjoy two full days in the quintessential Pacific paradise of Bora Bora including our exclusive beach on a motu off the coast. Marvel at towering Mount Otemanu, snorkel in sapphire lagoons or get a bird’s-eye view of the island with a scenic helicopter ride
- Visit Fakarava, a UNESCO-classified Nature Reserve where experienced divers can descend up to 130 feet to visit a world inhabited by grey sharks, schools of colorful fish, and untouched coral
- Pay a call on Huahine, the 'Garden Island,' with lush rain forests, dramatic landscapes, and idyllic lagoons
- Accommodations for 10 nights aboard the 5+-star m/s Paul Gauguin
- All onboard meals—breakfast, lunch, dinner, and complimentary 24-hour room service
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards and dining/bar staff
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, and select wine, beer and spirits
- Onboard entertainment, including our own troupe of Polynesian host/entertainers and presentations by local naturalists and a variety of special guests
- A state-of-the-art, retractable watersports marina featuring complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding, and the use of snorkel equipment throughout your cruise
To book contact:
1889 Oak Bay Ave. Victoria BC V8R 1C6
105 – 2423 Beacon Ave. Sidney BC V8L 1x5
Toll Free: 1.800.475.3755